P2 PREDATOR 2 VHS original Press release poster stand

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

L HULK

hi all,

i was given this by my mama's chap who had it lying around in his loft!!!

iv never seen one before so though i would share

enjoy

DSCF0164.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

L HULK

hi all,

its not the best picture

its still in very good condition as its been stored out of light

its not all colour! it has a reflective mirror like finish to it, which is very hard to see in the picture

thats why it looks faded

Guan Thwei

hi all,

its not the best picture

its still in very good condition as its been stored out of light

its not all colour! it has a reflective mirror like finish to it, which is very hard to see in the picture
That is good to know I suggest keeping it to add to the collection if you have one.
Nice find

L HULK

thanks

yes i have a massive collection,all suits really

i think i have the biggest peter mander collection on here

L HULK

i think its 6ft

it looks so much better in person!! the mirror effect is awsome!

get your money out boys! hahah

PredatorSpirit

Great stuff man. Better than a poster.

If you want to sell it, call me.

The only P2 poster i have is the australian one, it's specificity, the pred's head in not cut.

L HULK

thanks alot guys,

to be honest i wouldn't know what its worth,its the only one iv seen,i haven't the room to appriecate it as my suits take up too much space so its just stored away safely

as they say everything is for sale at the right price :)

if anyone is serious and wants to make me an offer i can't refuse please do so

thanks again guys

Ice1

you got a PM... :D

thanks alot guys,

to be honest i wouldn't know what its worth,its the only one iv seen,i haven't the room to appriecate it as my suits take up too much space so its just stored away safely

as they say everything is for sale at the right price :)

if anyone is serious and wants to make me an offer i can't refuse please do so

thanks again guys