P2 paint up by Joe (ta2pro) Evans

wraslor

So I was over at my good friends place yesterday and he had a P2 head to be painted for me at some poin in the future, he looked over at it and said let's paint this up while you're here! Needless to say I was game after having seen him paint little parts here and there, the chance to see a full start to finish paint up was something I had wanted to see. So he takes this blank raw mask and transforms it before me into what you see below. The man paints like no other! Thanks again Joe!

P.S. 3 tv remote control batteries were "acquired" from random spots in my house to bring you these pictures... so if i'm not around for a while it means my roommates tried to watch tv and found out....

DSCF0499_800x600.JPG

DSCF0500_800x600.JPG

DSCF0501_800x600.JPG

DSCF0502_800x600.JPG

DSCF0504_800x600.JPG

DSCF0505_800x600.JPG

DSCF0506_800x600.JPG

So I was over at my good friends place yesterday and he had a P2 head to be painted for me at some poin in the future, he looked over at it and said let's paint this up while you're here! Needless to say I was game after having seen him paint little parts here and there, the chance to see a full start to finish paint up was something I had wanted to see. So he takes this blank raw mask and transforms it before me into what you see below. The man paints like no other! Thanks again Joe!

P.S. 3 tv remote control batteries were "acquired" from random spots in my house to bring you these pictures... so if i'm not around for a while it means my roommates tried to watch tv and found out....

He look like a mean MF wooo great job

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back