P2 on Blu-Ray

charlie1

Found it at Wal-Mart. Much as I hate going to to Wal-Mart, it was $14.95. Beats the heck outta Best Buy's price. Just FYI for anyone interested in getting a copy.

Charlie

nice find ...

i was let down by P1 on blue ray it was nothing special...hopefully this one will be
I just read that the "Special Features" is the same as this DVD.
Predator-2-dvd-2-Disc-Sensormatic.jpg

Predator-2-dvd-2-Disc-Sensormatic.jpg

As far as special features and nifty stuff go, both of them were a let down on blu-ray.

Of course as far as picture and sound quality of the actual movie go....YAY BLU-RAY! :(

Plus, I got P1 for around $10 and P2 for $15. Not bad really, especially for blu-ray titles.

Charlie

I just got a copy of P2 on Blu-Ray it has some fun special features and its a great conversion! I'd avoid the Blu-Ray version of P1 like the plauge though.

I've just recently got a blu-ray. The first films i got were Pred 1 & 2, and AVP 1 & 2. As has been said, Pred 1 was a bit of a let down, but the picture and sound quality made up for the lack of extras. Pred 2 was much better extras-wise. Although I would have liked them to have been available in 16:9, or widescreen. Also AVP-2 does'nt have the extra footage, mine is only available in the cinema version which is a bit of a downer. But all in all I'm happy!

i got P1 on blu-ray and it has parts in it were there shooting guns... it shows it, but there is no sound. super gay. but ill have to get P2 now.ill head to wal mart today.

I also recently bought a Blu-Ray player and I was going to buy P1 and P2 but decided not to because of the reviews i've been hearing about them. I'm happy with the DVD versions, I wont re-buy these two on Blue any time soon, unless they release another version of the movies with more extras we have not seen before. Or if it comes bundled with a collectible etc. But I'll buy AVPR on blu-ray though in a few weeks.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back