P2 net gun in the works

Just to let you guys know I have spoken to ThePredHunter and he has finished the mold and hopefully one of these days I can swing by his place anf get a glipse of the finished product if it has been casted already,but be patient and I will see if there are any photos that I can grab. ;)

Cool ! Looking forward to it whenever you can get pics.
Yeah my schedule is going to be crazy because I now work on the weekends, but I will have to see if I can swing it by him during the weekday would be more in favor.

I really hope I can get one of these for my Samurai Hunter suit. I PM'd him and had no response.
Anxiously awaiting!!! ;)
I won't let you down Gene was there anything specific that you wanted to know? Send a PM if you want and I can see about getting the low down.

NEW UPDATE 8/21/2011
I have finished the P2 NETGUN, I was planning on getting these out there for all of the people who want one but I DO NOT have time
so I have handed over the Finished Project to BioHunter76 "Casey"
Please contact him for one he now has the molds of the final netgun prop.
There should be a final pic of the netgun here soon and kits / finished models offered as well
If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me
or to order one please contact BioHunter76

Thanks Mike, you did a great job on this. Here are some pics of the kit put together for you guys.
netgun3.jpg
netgun5.jpg
netgun4.jpg
netgun2.jpg

netgun1.jpg

You did that one really nice Casey you might also want a diagram of how to put that thing together by the way from what I saw @ Mike's house those four side pieces seemed complicated.

Thanks bud. There are only two side pieces. The kit is a total of eleven pieces but that is counting the darts. It was pretty easy put together but if a diagram is needed, I can draw one up.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back