P2 Lives Again

predator666

First off I gotta thank the following people for their part is helping this suit possible,
Lee(Usurper) for the P2 mask and most accurate P2 paintd up ever on all skins
Casey(biohunter76) for the P2 armor, hands and P2 bio,
Paul(Hez) for the dreads and gort bio
Chuck(Ruffkintoy) for the Chest skin and feet
Scott(Mannowar) for the Leg Skins
Todd(Elkman) for custom P2 animatronic rig
Julie(Ei'luj) for the P2 countdown timer
Joe(Bambooie) for the P2 beads
Lee(Skunk) for the quills
Eh I suppose myself for making certain parts like my spear, leg armor parts and painting it all ;)
And finally to every1 for all their compliments, help and support....
I need to make better adjustments to suit especially on the thigh armor, it hangs too low but sure I'm doing a proper photoshoot suring the week with some special pics
Now onto the pics...

1st off having fun... yeah that's right P2 ftw
IMGP0062.jpg

IMGP0063.jpg

Gort
IMGP0068.jpg

IMGP0067.jpg

IMGP0066.jpg

IMGP0065.jpg

IMGP0070.jpg

P2
IMGP0081.jpg

IMGP0088-1.jpg

IMGP0080.jpg

IMGP0079.jpg

IMGP0075.jpg

IMGP0075.jpg

IMGP0074.jpg

IMGP0073.jpg

IMGP0072.jpg

IMGP0092.jpg

bro that suit looks so badass, damn im jealous of that suit, im a hardcore P1 fan, but that is just sick... congratulations with that new masterpiece....

Bryan's all set to kick Danny Glovers ass! looks amazing bro, by far the best P2 on the lair EVER.
Once again AWESOME SUIT!!!

;) :) OMG, that suit is Baddddddddd Bryan. Hope my overall suit turns out as good as that, but you know I don't have the height so I'll be the New...............old mini P2. LOL Really excellent job on that. I think Stan Winston himself would be proud of that suit.

Dude I have 3 words for you. PURELY - ******* - AMAZING!!! Wow, what a suit man. Best P2 ever. I can't wait to see Knight_Viper 09's suit either. P2 is the man this year, for sure, right along with Scott's Samurai.

Bryan this suit ******* rocks. I knew this one was going to be killer. Looks like you just walk off the set mate. Congrats and now it's time for mr. B.

Suit is ******* killer man, the pic where you're holding the spear over your head is awesome. Great job on putting together a wonderful suit and great job to the talented guys/girls that made all the pieces.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back