P2 Elder paint-up

UglyMoFo

Ok, everyone. I posted this same question under Huntorials and Help, with no responses after three days, so I'm trying here. Can anyone do a good (preferrably great) P2 Elder paint job on a mask, and can you provide pictures of your work? Help much appreciated.

Thanks
UMF

PM Joe Ta2pro and ask him.He does killer paint jobs as well.Just tell him your preffered pred style and colors and he'll work with you.He's done a couple of pred heads for me before. :D

Mario

PM Joe Ta2pro and ask him.He does killer paint jobs as well.Just tell him your preffered pred style and colors and he'll work with you.He's done a couple of pred heads for me before. :D

Mario

I second that recommendation...Joe is a great painter, and fast!

I second that recommendation...Joe is a great painter, and fast!

Thanks everybody. Yeah Gene, from what I've seen his stuff look great. Still gonna look around a little bit, but he's definately up there on the list. Looking for as screen accurate as possible!

Tell me about it. I can't tell you how much I wish I had his Elder mask. (Sigh) Oh well. Does he paint that you know of?
Pete doesn't paint masks for people anymore...atleast thats what he told me last year.Wouldn't hurt to ask him yourself though...you never know. :)

Pete doesn't paint masks for people anymore...atleast thats what he told me last year.Wouldn't hurt to ask him yourself though...you never know. :)

oh......didtn hear that, all i know is he did mine and im very happy with it. that sux though cause his elder paint up as well as sculpt is breathtaking

oh......didtn hear that, all i know is he did mine and im very happy with it. that sux though cause his elder paint up as well as sculpt is breathtaking
By that I meant sending him a mask of your own for him to paint.I have his P2 Elder as well and its most definately breath taking! :)

Argh! You guys are killing me here! I want one SO BADLY :) ! But I have sent him a message about painting the mask I will be getting.

Argh! You guys are killing me here! I want one SO BADLY :) ! But I have sent him a message about painting the mask I will be getting.
LOl...sorry Jarred,but glad you went ahead to ask him because he might have changed his mind by now.Hope he does paint your mask man I'd love to see the results of that!

Yeah, I sent him a PM, hope he gets it! I recall seeing an old post for a raw Murphy Elder selling for $500 and it sold about a month before I joined the Lair. I nearly pulled my hair out! Maybe I'll get one someday... dare to dream :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back