p2 elder dreads color

thought that was the other elder, hot toys AVP??
I think the AVP elder was a bright blue and the P2 elder was a dusty blue with black in it.
100_1967.jpg

I think the hot toys was too blue compared to the film but the ship was dark when he appeared.Hey george love your mod so far bro!!!I may not be posting it but im watching the progress and its very cool!!!

Hi,

When painting elder dreads, I mix in my airbrush cup grey and 1 or 2 drops of deep violet (when using Liquitex inks) this is a dark blue. Then when painting a shoot the paint on a dread trying to not follow the same pattern over an over.

Hope this helps bud

Predator67.jpg

Hi,

When painting elder dreads, I mix in my airbrush cup grey and 1 or 2 drops of deep violet (when using Liquitex inks) this is a dark blue. Then when painting a shoot the paint on a dread trying to not follow the same pattern over an over.

Hope this helps bud

Predator67.jpg
yeah that color looks great, thanx

I think the AVP elder was a bright blue and the P2 elder was a dusty blue with black in it.
100_1967.jpg

I think the hot toys was too blue compared to the film but the ship was dark when he appeared.Hey george love your mod so far bro!!!I may not be posting it but im watching the progress and its very cool!!!
thanx zuck, I keep watching the movie, but the lighting throws you off.....and I know the hot toys color is too rich

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back