p2 elder bio

Thinking about having symbols on my P1 bio to bring it in line with my elder I want to build, I have caseys ancient bio and would like the elder one too :)

Oh yea all the way!

5 gallon bucket with a sweet set of lasers. Unstopable.

5gallon_bucket.jpg

I can still smell the ammonia on my skin......lol

Id like to have seen him with a broken up bio, perhaps like one of ptgreeks creations.....

I see him wearing a heavily battle damaged P1 style bio. No bio cracks or bio pieces missing. Just heavily damaged like acid marks from aliens and stuff. But P1 bio more sharp in details...

I'd pick a modified P1 bio. Since it's the P2 elder, I'd have some type of glyph's added like those on Bovine13's ceremonial suit. I can't remember the bio he used, but he added the glyph markings which made it look like an elder. Just my thoughts, but a P1 bio with glyphs and some type of added pieces like those on biohunter76's Ancient bio.

I'd pick a modified P1 bio. Since it's the P2 elder, I'd have some type of glyph's added like those on Bovine13's ceremonial suit. I can't remember the bio he used, but he added the glyph markings which made it look like an elder. Just my thoughts, but a P1 bio with glyphs and some type of added pieces like those on biohunter76's Ancient bio.
i believe bovine used an AVP ancient bio for his (please don't hate me if im mistaken, i know you had a couple)

but ya P1'ish i would say too, or since he's such a badass maybe a whole new bio that was still P1 ish but more of just an outline of certain features of the face, with more revealing design, not so much protection, so on... i dunno, i've seen a few member's with the certain kind i speak of, but i'd almost have to draw something..... hmmm......

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back