p2 elder bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strugglingrunt

seeing as the P2 elder in the film never had a bio which one do you guys think he should have?

this is in the name of research :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

4505marcel

Thinking about having symbols on my P1 bio to bring it in line with my elder I want to build, I have caseys ancient bio and would like the elder one too :)

TweiKarikna

I can still smell the ammonia on my skin......lol

Id like to have seen him with a broken up bio, perhaps like one of ptgreeks creations.....

Ice1

I see him wearing a heavily battle damaged P1 style bio. No bio cracks or bio pieces missing. Just heavily damaged like acid marks from aliens and stuff. But P1 bio more sharp in details...

Lifeburn

Yeah I'm building a P2 elder and I bought a P1 to wear just because I like it the best. So P1 all the way.

munson

I'd pick a modified P1 bio. Since it's the P2 elder, I'd have some type of glyph's added like those on Bovine13's ceremonial suit. I can't remember the bio he used, but he added the glyph markings which made it look like an elder. Just my thoughts, but a P1 bio with glyphs and some type of added pieces like those on biohunter76's Ancient bio.

hellonearth

I'd pick a modified P1 bio. Since it's the P2 elder, I'd have some type of glyph's added like those on Bovine13's ceremonial suit. I can't remember the bio he used, but he added the glyph markings which made it look like an elder. Just my thoughts, but a P1 bio with glyphs and some type of added pieces like those on biohunter76's Ancient bio.
i believe bovine used an AVP ancient bio for his (please don't hate me if im mistaken, i know you had a couple)

but ya P1'ish i would say too, or since he's such a badass maybe a whole new bio that was still P1 ish but more of just an outline of certain features of the face, with more revealing design, not so much protection, so on... i dunno, i've seen a few member's with the certain kind i speak of, but i'd almost have to draw something..... hmmm......