P2 BLURAY!

Hello again!

Just in case anybody wanted some confirmation, I have that disc and it does say regions A, B & C on it so you should all be able to play it. ;)

(and yeah the Wolf cover is odd...)

"Danny Glover’s character is likable, but not as entertaining as the one played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is far more serious, suspicious, and intelligent."

"The actual alien creature is identical to the one seen in John McTiernan’s film [...]"

oh, really?? ;)

the lost hunter himself

how fitting that you bring this news to us...last you left us there was a P2 armor in the works..

Lets see the goods bro

WB

I haven't got the blu-rays, but I have Pred 1 Pred 2 and AVP recorded on my sky hd + box. AVP-R premiers later this month. The difference in quality is amazing, it's like watching the movie(s) for the first time. I'm hoping the picture quality on AVP-R makes the movie a little more easier to watch, as you all know its pretty dark.

Thanks for all the welcome!!! Feels good to be back. The P2 armor is in storage. Last i saw it, the armor was fully wearable for me. Had buckles straps and was like 90% complete. Just needed some paint touchup.

I have slowly been getting my ass back in gear with making stuff.

I am completely open for suggestions as to 'what to do next'?? I dont know what direction i should go.

P2 Re Breather was a idea i had, something small i could make in a relatively short amount of time.

:( Well welcome back brutha.......I say keep doing the P2 armor........since nobody is doing it , dont see it around anymore.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back