P2 BIO

ssloun

Hey guys!
I finally casted and painted my P2 bio and here it is.
What do you think?
Btw anyone wanna buy one?:p

Scroll down for the pics.

Thanks for looking, Joseph.

Hello guys,
thanks for nice comments and to keep you up-dated, i present new pic.
I'm slowly getting there :D

Joseph

P1010333.JPG

P1010335.JPG

Hello guys,
heres another update, the basics will be done soon, then some work on the symmetry and texture -► which is the biggest problem, that i need help with. How do I do some decent P2 texture? :D
It seems to me like sort of hard weathered, bruised texture. I know the good paint up will do the job, but still i need some basic texture.
So if any of you fine sculptors know how, let me know please thanks.

Joseph

P1010341.JPG

P1010342.JPG

P1010343.JPG

hello guys,
here is another update, am getting to the finish slowly :D
Changed the eye shape to more P2 mean look and added lump of clay in the lower nose area to make it longer.
Hope you like it

Joseph

P1010350.JPG

P1010351.JPG

P1010345.JPG

That's looking really good. If I may make a suggestion, the bottom rim of the eyes should be a little straighter, not so curved. It more or less parallels the top of the eyes, I can post some pics of the original if you need them?

The new nose shape is great though, I was going to suggest that too. :D

Hey you guys,
this is gonna be one of the lastes updates.
I re-worked the nose again, making it much more longer and now I finally love it. It might not be that visible from the pics, but in real, its HUGE change :eek:. (in a good way I hope)

Hez, thanks for the info about eyes, i changed it a little to be not so curved, but it still is. But I think I'm gonna leave it this way.
Btw, i got some nice photos of yours and Biohunter's bio to learn from. You guys are great :D .

Next update is gonna come tomorrow -► damage and scratches and then molding.
Molding this one is gonna be so much easier then the f#$@ing Wolf with all of its horns... Yea , I know . Im bad moldmaker :eek:

cya, Joseph

P1010352.JPG

P1010353.JPG

P1010354.JPG

P1010355.JPG

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back