P2 Bio fixing up and painting!

TehEl1te

Sr Member
Hey guys. I got a P2 Bio from Lem (Roninpred) in the PIF. Amazing bio, it just needs a little epoxy work and cleanup and a good paint. Here it is! I can't wait to get it cleaned up! Should I stick true to the P2 theme or make a custom bio? I need your opinions!

1215101525.jpg

1215101538-1.jpg

1215101522.jpg

1215101522a.jpg

LMK what you think! Thank you so much Lem... you are an amazing person! The Lair is an amazing place!

Sidenote: Excuse the Monroe picture haha... that is a gift from my father to his friend. I also apologize for the terrible cell phone quality pics

1st off isn't Lem such a true gentlemen, very classy guy. Now Bran get painting up that bad boy, see how u get on painting it normal P2 colours

Lem is one of the coolest guys I've met. He actually wanted to PIF two bios to me... I had him send one to Kevin on here... thats just way too kind. He is one hell of a guy. You all are amazing. Bryan, should I paint it up true P2 colors? Or should I try and match it to my suit?

is that my half mask you have it on? because the P2 isn't supposed to fit my half! ha

well if it fits the head you may want to match your suit. but if it's just a wallhanger, go P2 or go unique.

cheers B

Daman, As far as I can tell it fits good. My elder bio, I had to put foam underneath to get the face of the bio to touch the crown of the head. The P2 doesnt need that. The jaw fits perfectly inside the bio as well. The crown area of the bio is a bit wider than the head...If you want when i get some free time I'll take detailed pics for you.

You can always repaint it, so why not paint it to match your current suit (If you want to wear it) and then once you have a full set of P2 armor, paint it all at the same time.

Lem is quite the gentleman. It's always a pleasure to chat and PM with him...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments guys.I'm just repaying a lil bit in turn of all the great gestures that people have had towards me.No stone cold contributions yet such as a sculpt or anything of that nature yet but at least I can pay it forward when I can.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments guys.I'm just repaying a lil bit in turn of all the great gestures that people have had towards me.No stone cold contributions yet such as a sculpt or anything of that nature yet but at least I can pay it forward when I can.

freakin sculpt something already!

Okami! That is pretty gnarly looking! Maybe I will give it a stab. Maybe make it a little grungier/darker to fit the darker tones of my suit.

I'm going to start the new year sculpting Daman. Ice has a project in mind not pred related but xeno related.I'malso goin to be modding my Morris P1 to a closed mouth P1 and hopefully sculpt a skin for my midget ass LOL (i'm only 5'3)
(xdmray @ Dec 15 2010, 06:25 PM)
freakin sculpt something already!

Just so you know guys that is not a preproduction P2 but a modded P2 by Sandy Coralla.
maybe another O.G can corroborate my statement.
Always liked the pre-production paint scheme of the P2.
Would like to see another one like this.

Can't wait to see what you do with P2 bio....

Always liked the pre-production paint scheme of the P2.
Would like to see another one like this.

I've done one like this, have finished pics up in my bio thread. Would be cool to see another...

I'm going to start the new year sculpting Daman. Ice has a project in mind not pred related but xeno related.I'malso goin to be modding my Morris P1 to a closed mouth P1 and hopefully sculpt a skin for my midget ass LOL (i'm only 5'3)

Just so you know guys that is not a preproduction P2 but a modded P2 by Sandy Coralla.
maybe another O.G can corroborate my statement.

Thanks for the info, ronin.
I saw this plaque and believed ...

3148_1.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back