p1 torso scuplt

beal

here os the torso so far lots more to do but having so much fun doing it i love it lol let me no wat u think

me_1.jpg

NICE DUDE! Lovin it.

It is alot of fun isnt it!? Make sure you take your time and dont get too excited I have learned over the years to make sure to give the task it due time. Dont rush it and you will be happy later on when your results are perfection.

And always ask us for help!

Here is a tip, remember... LATEX SHRINKS so make your sculpt larger than your actually body. Do not make it Exactly your dimensions, cuz when you cast it in your mold the casting will shrink down and be too small. Its the natural process of latex drying in a stone mold.

goodluck, keep us posted.

NICE DUDE! Lovin it.

It is alot of fun isnt it!? Make sure you take your time and dont get too excited I have learned over the years to make sure to give the task it due time. Dont rush it and you will be happy later on when your results are perfection.

And always ask us for help!

Here is a tip, remember... LATEX SHRINKS so make your sculpt larger than your actually body. Do not make it Exactly your dimensions, cuz when you cast it in your mold the casting will shrink down and be too small. Its the natural process of latex drying in a stone mold.

goodluck, keep us posted.

cheers im doing the torso in silicone mate :lol:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back