P1 Torso Paint Up

bodiee

Termokk P1 torso paint up. started messing around with this earlier today. I think its too brown and could use a little more of a marrone brown to brighten it up. I'll throw some more paint on it tomorrow.

IMG_20110925_202820.jpg

IMG_20110925_202741.jpg

IMG_20110925_202843.jpg

IMG_20110925_180132.jpg

Yellow ocre, burnt siena, raw umber.those are the main colors with a few of them mixed together. wish i would have seen termokks first,cause i like his redder brown look...

Also, it might help to do some subtle color breakup in the more open areas so they do not seam so flat.

I do all the highlights for the open areas after i have decided where i want them to be and paint all the spots. I know it seems ass backwards but since corey wont do a step by step (joking) to share all his secrets its the only way i know how to do it for now. I don't plan to keep this one when its done, just wanted to try a p1 paint sceme . I wil be using termokks full suit for a standard P1 when he is done sculpting it.

I'm not so sure why some colors are washed out and some are so drastic... but it looks good in person. I'm hoping to have my buddy come over and take good pics of it with his camera and not my ****** phone. All comments welcome.

IMG_20110930_191730.jpg

IMG_20110930_191749.jpg

IMG_20110930_191758.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back