P1 style bio with interior and lights

frosty

Sr Member
Well i've been working on this off and on for a few weeks, in between painting hands etc, its getting there now, i looked at what had allreadfy been done, and just started chucking it all together, kitbashed and resin pieces, now i need to make the batterry box look less like a batterry box, and weather the front some more.
I decided to use blue for the lights for a change, just a bit different
gm.jpg

mi.jpg

bnmk.jpg

Very cool. The blue lighting gives it a nice energized feel. Nice work. I may have to give this a try myself, looks like it could be fun.

Cheers
Feel free to post pics, i'd love to see how other people have done it
its hard to photograph, but its really bright
nasd.jpg

bw.jpg

cheers
couple of people have asked what the metalic looking stuff is covering the inside, its two different shelfmats, one rubber in the crown, the other around the face is a woven one that i thought would work.
The lights are battery powered patio lights, a string of ten, i can solder, but for a couple of quid these are great, only problem is sorting a place for the other lights but it worked

Thanks
Well i'm just about done, added more wires and greeblies, that terminator cpu chip needs to be disguised a bit more, jumps right out.
nmop.jpg

pbiox.jpg

finished the weathering on the front, lots of washes, spongework and a bit of airbrushing
pbio.jpg

predbiom.jpg

might tackle the new battle damaged look on the next one i do

pbiox.jpg

pbio.jpg

predbiom.jpg

very VERY nice.

to be honest i am surprised it has taken us as a whole this long to do this, i mean it must have crossed ALOT of members minds as to what the inside of a bio looks like, as we have 2 references now also ( hollywood collectables and ADI's book )

Would not be surprised to see a whole lot more of these sort of mods :)

its great to see people just pushing that little bit more to make something like this.

well done sir :D

Thanks bud
Theres been a couple done before, as we've not really seen it before it can be anything i suppose, i saw the metalic looking woven mat in home and bargain and that gave me the initial idea, i get idea's for props in funny places

Dammit!!! Why do you do this to me........just when I think....."OK, I've got just about everything I need to crack on, no more distractions or additions....",
You go & create something like this & get me completely hooked on now dressing the inside of my Bio!!!
Ian, you are a star, the Bio looks incredible, great work & thanks for sharing the pics......inspirational! :)

Cheers Bro!

Vini

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back