P1 Style bio - Creation begins! (Fixed)

Xcronic

Right now I am two after-noons into working on this mask, and I am excited to show my progress.

Pep.PNG
DSC00270.JPG
DSC00271.JPG

Not so much to see. I've got the top "dome" and the crown pretty much done. The papers a little warped but once I add more to it the mask will take proper shape.

Wanna thank everyone who has helped me so far!

Last edited:
re you scoring the dotted lines before folding? An old blunt craft blade (I use ones that have been used to cut foam then scratched on a cutting board for a few seconds) a trusty metal edged ruler and a few extra minutes makes for a nice crisp fold. Also what card stock are you using? for best results I recommend 160gm for a really sturdy model. ;) Excellent work so far though

Unfolding is a bitch though, right lol

nice start. and i have a few ideas, hope it help. details on paper is not realy comfort to use - they are have strange forms and its hard to cut them out. then, lines of joing in real paper is too sharp - try to smoth them a little bit.
but, i repeat, its nice start and i want to see the rest of work. keep going:)

re you scoring the dotted lines before folding? An old blunt craft blade (I use ones that have been used to cut foam then scratched on a cutting board for a few seconds) a trusty metal edged ruler and a few extra minutes makes for a nice crisp fold. Also what card stock are you using? for best results I recommend 160gm for a really sturdy model. ;) Excellent work so far though

Unfolding is a bitch though, right lol
i take 200-220 paper:p

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back