P1 stunt bio

big gator

this is my P1 stunt bio from ptgreek with bondo and now sanded with line work and paint to go what ya guys think i am going to seal the black then do all the silver and get as fine a sand paper as i can get when the silver is done i will add the smoke shot damage by slowly sanding it in the sealer should keep the black in place wile letting the silver come off a little let me know what ya think

Picture_021.jpg

Picture_022.jpg

Looks great ..told ya you could get it looking great fast ....and fast indeed ..you just got it ...Cant wait to see him finished up. You are doing great work!

thanks for all your help you got it to me fast and its good to find guys on this that will alway try to help you out
hope i can do it justice like a piece of history should get thanks agin

Ha ..I just realized that you filled the dent in the brow too ..everybody does that ..it was actually part of the sculpt. Still looks very clean ..cant wait for you to get some silver in there

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back