P1 Stunt Bio - Start to Finish

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I thot I had a thread created but I guess it got deleted or I just can't find it cause I'm getting old! Anywho, here is my work in progress for the P1 Stunt that I got from George. I'm slowly getting it to the point where I can finally put some primer on it. All the dings and dents are filled in and sanded (white spots). The eyes are fixed and I used the shroud from Casey along with Apoxie Sculpt for the laser shroud. I went with more of a HCG look to the shroud, so please give me some feedback and let me know how it looks:

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Img_9588.jpg.png

Img_9589.jpg.png

Img_9590.jpg.png

Img_9593.jpg.png

Img_9594.jpg.png

very nice, those close ups of the shroud have come in very handy, I'm in the process of sculpting a shroud at the moment, thanks!

Looking good, brother. I think I'm gonna need to order the laser shroud from Casey. I was flip-flopping, but yeah, it needs it. The shot of the left fin (If wearing, right in the photo) is quite helpful; I was going to attack it in the same manner, so good to see it will work. Looking great, brother!

Ya that left fin looked like it was going to be a lot of work, but after I put the Apoxie on and sanded it down, all I had to do was very carefully and slowly drill the groove back into the Bio.

Once I had the back completely sanded nice and smooth, I used a metal ball cutter for my Dremel that is small enough to cut a narrow groove.

dremel-ball-point-7-8mm-x-3-2mm-2x-model-no-114~t_1630320.jpg.gif

I drew a faint line with pencil where I wanted the groove to go and made sure it matched the symmetry on the other side. Then I very slowly and very carefully cut the groove back in. Tedious, but not impossible

Once I had the back completely sanded nice and smooth, I used a metal ball cutter for my Dremel that is small enough to cut a narrow groove.

dremel-ball-point-7-8mm-x-3-2mm-2x-model-no-114~t_1630320.jpg.gif

I drew a faint line with pencil where I wanted the groove to go and made sure it matched the symmetry on the other side. Then I very slowly and very carefully cut the groove back in. Tedious, but not impossible

Looks good Jason. I did the same thing with mine. Despite the small flaws it's unbelievable that these came from a 23 year old mold.

Looks great ..all you other guys that got the bio ..throw up some pics...besides what I did to mine ( the Battle Torn) i havent really seen any others. Jason ..really like how that shroud fit. Yes ...that mold still is going ..amazing to even me. Might be able to squeeze another run out in the next month or so. Then remold sometime after I finish my next film ( or films ..seems that a bunch of work is coming our way) ..

Looking great Jason. :D

I am still to frightend to touch mine, i kinda feel dirty atttacking it with a dremel lol, like i am comiting some sort of sin.

cant wait to see it painted up j

Forgot to add the completed pics! I freaking LOVE this Bio. I think it is the epitome of all Bios. It's my holy grail...the lines and curves are just beautiful and unlike any P1 Bio out there. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - thank you George :popcorn:

P1 Stunt
IMG_0894.JPG.png

IMG_0890.JPG.png

IMG_0897.JPG.png

IMG_0900.JPG.png

IMG_0899.JPG.png

IMG_0911.JPG.png

IMG_0906.JPG.png

IMG_0914.JPG.png

IMG_0915.JPG.png

IMG_0918.JPG.png

IMG_0923.JPG.png

IMG_0928.JPG.png

IMG_0930.JPG.png

Second P1 Stunt with laser shroud similar to the HGC (Hollywood Group Collectibles):
IMG_0936.JPG.png

IMG_0937.JPG.png

IMG_0940.JPG.png

IMG_0939.JPG.png

IMG_0945.JPG.png

IMG_0947.JPG.png

IMG_0948.JPG.png

IMG_0943.JPG.png

IMG_0950.JPG.png

Jay, i really love your P1 paintups....im struggling to paint my stunt...I just cant seem to get the balance right...
Tell me your secrets to P1 perfection.....

damnit jason,.....why didn't i take my time like you did ????

o yea,....because i'm impatient,.....

i'm gonna have to repaint mine because it's nowhere near what some are especially yours,...

bad-ass matey hahah

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back