P1 Stunt bio laser shroud/housing and left temple?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Extreme Gravity

So I just got my first real bio, the P1 stunt from George(ptgreek) and it looks damn fantastic. I love this thing to death even though it's one of the flawed casts.
I was wondering if anyone has installed a laser shroud and the left temple details on their's yet and could tell me who makes them?
I know biohunter76 makes a nice laser shroud but I don't know if it'd fit on the stunt cast.
Any help is appreciated!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

4505marcel

I spoke to Hez about this and he said he will be making some greebles up for the P1 bio, as I brought one from George (ptgreek) to, so in the same boat once my bio arrives.

Extreme Gravity

I spoke to Hez about this and he said he will be making some greebles up for the P1 bio, as I brought one from George (ptgreek) to, so in the same boat once my bio arrives.
Thanks for the input Marcel. I've heard hez was going to make a small run of these for some of the members that bought them but I wasn't sure if I was reading right or something.