P1 Stunt bio laser shroud/housing and left temple?

Extreme Gravity

So I just got my first real bio, the P1 stunt from George(ptgreek) and it looks damn fantastic. I love this thing to death even though it's one of the flawed casts.
I was wondering if anyone has installed a laser shroud and the left temple details on their's yet and could tell me who makes them?
I know biohunter76 makes a nice laser shroud but I don't know if it'd fit on the stunt cast.
Any help is appreciated!

I spoke to Hez about this and he said he will be making some greebles up for the P1 bio, as I brought one from George (ptgreek) to, so in the same boat once my bio arrives.

I spoke to Hez about this and he said he will be making some greebles up for the P1 bio, as I brought one from George (ptgreek) to, so in the same boat once my bio arrives.
Thanks for the input Marcel. I've heard hez was going to make a small run of these for some of the members that bought them but I wasn't sure if I was reading right or something.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back