P1 Shoulder armor

Dakath

I started sculpting a P1 shoulder armor and for the moment I'm quit happy with it. :)

Here's a picture after 2 hours work.

I got some P1 stuff and AVP stuff so I thought "Why not make two suits?" So I can get some variation in my galactic wardrobe :)

I'll add photo's with the progress of this project daily.

ScreenShot107.jpg

I started sculpting a P1 shoulder armor and for the moment I'm quit happy with it. :)

Here's a picture after 2 hours work.

I got some P1 stuff and AVP stuff so I thought "Why not make two suits?" So I can get some variation in my galactic wardrobe :)

I'll add photo's with the progress of this project daily.

ScreenShot107.jpg
I like it ! very inventive armature! :)

Here are some pics of the progress:

ScreenShot110.jpg

I like working on an armature like this. Instead of working on a mannequin, you can manipulate this to get in the difficult places of the sculpt. :)

The clay I use is Plaxtin. Really nice to work with, only it smells like dirty sludge... real bad

And some new pics of the work.

All the details are done on one side. Next thing on the list is make the surface smoother

After that, the same on the other side

ScreenShot115.jpg

be shure the clay not contain sulphure because will made reactions with the silicon when you will make the mold and will be pity to ruine that nice work!

This was the last picture before I made a mold of it:

ScreenShot115.jpg

And this is the result:

ScreenShot118.jpg

Unfortunately, the mold got damage. ( my first time that happend :eek: ;) :eek: )

Normaly I use bandage in the plaster to support it, this time I forgot to put some in.

Anyway, it can still be repaired but I don't like half work so I start over next week. First I have some other pieces to do.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back