P1 Sculpt!!!

Cheers for the nice comments guys, working in sussex today so am hoping to do moreon my day off tomorrow. Want to get the back of the head done and maybe some more work on the eyes. Then all that left to do is the crown and then detailing :lol:

Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments - all criticism welcome though as I want this to be as good as possible.

Not had a chance to do any this week as i've been in Gatwick since Sunday evening and am still here now. Should hopefully get some done this weekend, but definitely going to be big progress next week :D

J

Awsome! Looking good, I love people sculting and taking the time to post updates when they can its a great way to learn a lot.
Rome wasnt built in a day yada yada yada so i wouldnt worry about it!
Keep up the good work!

why have you been in gatwick since sunday j? planes aren't like busses, if you miss one you can't just jump on the next one you know

work? don't make me choke on my bacon fries! and you just told me you have next week off, i am gonna pop over on tues if you are in

just realised you didnt pop over you ***kface! And unfortunately guys no updates as yet, been real busy with work and other crap such as buying cars etc.

Gonna have plenty of time hopefully to sort this over the winter as i'll be going out less.

J

hehe, i doubt that, i know the guy in real life and i can tell you he is a prick, but i love him, in a non gay but crotch grabbing way ofc
don't worry infernal pred fellow, jordan won;t get offended and dob me in to the elders

Holy crap Esdain WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. I AM GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP and reporting you for your frankly insulting comments and homo jibes.

he is a lazy **** only works 2 days a year, he has plenty of time but i agree, jordan get a wiggle on, i wanted one of these for halloween, but i'll accept it as an xmas present

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back