P1 Screen Used Stunt Mask Going On The Auction Block!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Stitch

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You guys might want to check out PG 286 in the new Profiles in History Auction Catalog!
http://issuu.com/profilesinhistory/docs/hollywood49pdfreduced

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SMOKE

They had a couple Predator Concept drawings in there too! Damn bills, kids and food!!

Guan Thwei

Based on the popularity and rare fact this piece even still exists in the condition that it is in I would say that the $12,000-$15,000 is a damn good and reasonable price I thought it would merrit a price more in the $25-$30,000 range granted it may sell for way more then that.

Giles

I can't read the catalogue on my phone, grrrr. I take it from the high angle of the top left mandible that this took an animatronic rig? I wish i had the cash. If anyone Lair based ( or knows the future buyer) can get some high quality photos that would be amazing.

Philby

wow,.....awesome find ,....i stay away from the auction for that very reason ,.......can't afford that much bad-assery