P1 progress

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Its late, im tired so no text just test fitting with each head before foaming etc. ill update tomorrow
IMG_5827.jpg.gif

IMG_5830.jpg.gif

I would definitely go with the first head. The color and pattern match the skin a lot better then the second. By the way is that a 7ft door behind you!!?

-Chris

Well done Karl, nice to see it all together after all you went through to get to this stage. Considering a certain seller leaving you with out a lot of stuff, looking forward to seeing it in person on Thursday. Buy the way, the first head does suit it better, best of luck again Karl on putting this Bad Boy together lookin killer........

I like the 2nd head, even though there is a slight colour difference.

The hands and feet look too dark though, do you not have alternates of them?

Despite everything that's happened and all the **** ups along the way, bet it felt great to suit up. 2moro's the big day and sure we can fit everything for version 2

karl as i said when i was over working on the suit with you it has a lot of potential.. apart from the **** up from Art(man me and a baseball bat would have fun) and a few other bits i discussed with you.. paint tones etc it is a rocking suit..it fits you well.. height is good and you can walk well in it.. really looking forward to seeing how it looks finished up ...

take care bro

Like everyone has said, despite all the fark ups you've been experiencing lately, at least you're this far kudos to you and your suit. I think it looks the dogs mate. Well done

Well i had the pleasure and honour of suiting up again with Colm (Tuath) and for the 1st time Karl. The work those guys put into that suit was phenominal, the response we all got last night was incredible. I starred at Karl's suit so much last night in awe of how great it looks. Cant wait for 2night to do it all over again

Jason it was a blast.. we are doing it again tonight.. just to echo what Bryan said.. Karl mate the suit came together really well.. was fantastic to see your suit getting such a brilliant reaction especially on its Debut..

Thanks for all the comments lads. Its been a long awkward road.

The pics here are the same really as the other thread but I just want to say a big thanks first of all to Chuck for a great torso which was my first part. Also a massive thanks to Joe for getting it painted up in such a short time framed (and listening to my constant critics during painting, yes im an awkward bastart) and shipped out to me in time aswell as sorting me out with some much needed parts that were missing. Thanks to monsteroom (Jay and Ann) for being very professional to deal with and getting me quality parts so quick! and of course Skunk for his savage quills and dreads. Hate to say bad things but the only thing decent about the stuff from Art was the blades, one shoulder armor and legs (even with the holes)

Also a HUGE thanks to Tuath and Celtpred who both helped me assemble this thing from measuring to fitting, and even the belt. Cheers lads!

Still a lot left to do and alot of parts to replace aswell as making it fit together nicer so thats why its not going to be completed threads just yet :D

SDC10072.jpg.gif

SDC10089.jpg.gif

SDC10069.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back