P1 paint names

panik33

hey im getting my P1 mask in about 2 weeks from usurper and i want to obviously paint it like the P1 but i dont know any paint names of the yellowy skin or the brown sides or any of the colours
if they are custom has anyone got directions so mix them

thanks

Ron

I think mate there just general colors I need to paint up my mask I got of usurper as well I got to get some perma-wet before I start on it
well I would say have a detailed look at pics of P1 the color scheme that he has and start mixing basic colors with each other till you get what your looking for
its gonna take a bit of trial and error but that's the beauty about painting if it doesn't look right just paint over it again thats all the info I can give its all about practice.

Some colours i use are below incase it helps, but you can mix and match all you want

I use FW INKS by the way.

WHITE
YELLOW OCRE
ANTELOPE BROWN
BURNT UMBER
RED
BLUE
PURPLE
BLACK

there are many ways and different opinions on painting masks, some people mix the inks with latex.

personally i spray the mask with PROSAIDE first, then i use straight inks, when the mask is not sticky, i spray another layer of prosaide, and repeat as and when needed.

again this is only how i do it, as i prefer my inks to be neat and not mixed with anything.

PROSAIDE is a adhesive.

i use it before i start painting a mask, and then when i check the mask and it feels no longer tacky.

there are plenty of other ways of painting, and i am NOT saying this is THE way to do things, only my way.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back