P1 & P2 Busts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carpe noctem

THEY LOOK GREAT!!! YOU CUT THE PLEXI GLASS YOURSEL?? I WAS TRYING TO CUT SOME FOR A FISHTANK AND LET ME TELL U WITHOUT THE PROPER TOOLS ITS HELL... OUTSTANDING JOB :p

mothmonty

Sr Member
I think both of those busts suck as do their cases and you should send them to me for immediate disposal. :p

crawjaw

Cutting acrylic without splitting aint easy but these look great. Nice finishing touch to two outstanding masks.

Silverado

Great Masks and beautifuly displayed!

See your football jersey in the background! Your name sounds like a linebacker ( ARZAGA)! Am I right? Don't tell me you were the back-up kicker! :p