P1 neck guard for a do-it-yourselfer

vgfett

What can be used to make the black ribbed P1 Predator neck guard? It looks alot like what is worn under the Stormtrooper armor actually.

Thanks!

Actually you are right on,you can use a Storm Trooper neck piece....

Thanks, it sure looked the same- now if only I had one of those Stormtrooper guards!!! :rolleyes:

It also looks like the type of plastic you put around your gutter to basically connect 2 sections. Only prob is that looks a little too small in diameter. Is there a larger size of that stuff?

WTF is a snood? Must be a UK thing. :rolleyes:
this is a snood me old china
snood.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ah gotcha- i bought some of the plastic gutter stuff and am going to trim it up tonight. It was only 5 bucks.

what about wrapping some sort of wire? o always thought of it more like those African ring things. theres also the ones like wolf and the new predator weres.

I bought me a womans sun hat, its very flexible and the best thing is it alows air flow aroind your neck!!!!
I'll put up picktures of it when I get my PC working again!

ah gotcha- i bought some of the plastic gutter stuff and am going to trim it up tonight. It was only 5 bucks.

This was a crash and burn attempt.. The plastic is way too inflexible. Thankfully the Rubies mask appears to have a faux version of this thing attached to it so at least I'll have something to get me by for now.

I wanted to resurrect this one because I have a question about fitting this thing around the neck of the mask.

My Termokk mask has a beefy, kind of pushed out bottom neck. The weight of the dreads throws it forward I suppose.

How would I need to go about the neck ring/collar? I'm thinking it's going to be a task. top find the right material and ultimately, make it look right!

Your thoughts?!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back