P1 makes the paper

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lordderak

Hey guys/gals

Had no idea but i made the Limerick Chronicle.
Full page with photos and some funny captions..

Predator_Newspaper_Article_LR.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

The pop-corn shot & the one with you holding the Skull & Spinal cord are the best in my opinion. Well done & way to rep the Lair dude, well deserved indeed!

Estelle

Wow! Congratulations on making the paper!..The 'popcorn' pred. pic is to much! hehehehe. Hilarious! All of them are wonderful pictures, the very epitome of what suiting up is all about!
~Estelle

NEMES1S

Congrats dude... me, Wet Okole, and Preylien808 also had one of our pictures aired on our local news here. Great job dude!

ablary

Congrats mate, it looks like you had an awesome time – I love the mask, it almost looks like the pred is smiling / laughing which is perfect for those pics!