P1 leather bag, belt with butt flap and front flaps.

TuaCathach

Guys i've been working away with some leather and i've put together a bag very similar to the one you can see on KPH's left hip. its made from real leather and is designed to just slip over a belt. there is no fastner on it so it remains open.. the sides of the bag will be sewn with linen thread so it will stand the test of time.. the only thing i havent done is weather it..( not a big deal to do)

here's the deal.. i plan on making a run of these and selling them on

I will also being doing a belt with the ass flap and front leathers attached to it.. I'll try to get it as close to screen accurate as i can.. I should have one of these mocked up later on this evening.

the reason i didnt put this up in the buy and sell is 2 fold.. firstly i only have the mock up one at the moment and this is spoken for( need to have item to hand as per rules) and secondly its a works in progress...

so if your interested in one PM me for details..

Original
PDVD_035.jpg

my mock up
image_0001.jpg

Guys i've been working away with some leather and i've put together a bag very similar to the one you can see on KPH's left hip. its made from real leather and is designed to just slip over a belt. there is no fastner on it so it remains open.. the sides of the bag will be sewn with linen thread so it will stand the test of time.. the only thing i havent done is weather it..( not a big deal to do)

here's the deal.. i plan on making a run of these and selling them on

I will also being doing a belt with the ass flap and front leathers attached to it.. I'll try to get it as close to screen accurate as i can.. I should have one of these mocked up later on this evening.

the reason i didnt put this up in the buy and sell is 2 fold.. firstly i only have the mock up one at the moment and this is spoken for( need to have item to hand as per rules) and secondly its a works in progress...

so if your interested in one PM me for details..
I could see something like this being useful for conventions, where you might want to carry around a wallet, camera, bail money, or things like that. (OK, maybe not bail money.) I made a small one for my wallet for Dragon*Con, but I should have made one for my camera as well. The blue camera bag on my belt was out of character.

How much do you think you'll be charging for the bag?

guys thanks for the Pm's..

here is a quick mock up of the belt with pieces added.

the idea is that you close it as a normal belt. on either side you will have earth magnets and a seperate P1 belt buckle(available from monsterroom). this has magets attached .. once attached it looks flawless.
anyway mock up pics
P1090199.jpg

P1090198.jpg

P1090196.jpg

the front bits will be change a little but you get the overall idea.. colour on this leather is brighter than i intend on using but for the first few it will be this colour..
again it doesnt take much to dirty and age one up...

thanks for the comments guys.. i'll be on these over the weekend.. first one i'm doing is a customised one for lordderek.... so should have that done this evening for him..

oh and i'll fix the pics later on guys
cheers

UPDATE...

this is a custom piece done for Lordderek,,, hope the ****** likes it.lol.. its 95% finished.. leather needs a bit more dirtying.. and front flap is a seperate piece that ties on.. so anyway..
some pics.. dont mind the grumpy head on me..
side views look a bit odd because its not on..looks alot better on...

P1090232.jpg

P1090235.jpg

P1090237.jpg

P1090239.jpg

P1090240.jpg

P1090241.jpg

So i finally got one of the ass flap rigs completed and assembled... its all stiched to the belt.. the leather is good and thick... but moves really well..

enjoy the pics. some with flash .. some without..
. and stupid vid.. lol..

P1090314.jpg

P1090313.jpg

P1090312.jpg

P1090310.jpg

th_P1090314-1.jpg

This is the second bag done.. the first is on its way to its new owner at the moment. they have come out better than i thought and again are thick and durable...

enjoy pics and vid...
P1090303.jpg

P1090306.jpg

P1090307.jpg

P1090308.jpg

th_P1090308-1.jpg

VERY nice stuff dude, its the small things that show the extra mile has been gone. :)

You should sell these, they would go like hot cakes, as no accurate P1 suit should be without, and theres plenty of room for this sort of stuff in most pred builds.

thanks guys...
I'll try get some better pics of the belt rig.. those pics just dont do it justice...

made another 2 bags between lastnight and this morning... and have nearly finished a second belt rig..

i have to say i'm happy with them .. going to be making one for myself soon for my P2 elder build.. altho his is different to these ones..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back