P1 last copy from PM

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

D

dimue

Hi all you predator lovers,

greetings from a german member and huge Predator & alien Fan !!!

altough not rich..sadly.LOL... i am able to invest some extra in my hobby and so i get my hands on Pete M. last P1 foam filled bust head & one of kind painted helmet.

i am really proud and thankful to him for dealing w. me as this Predator mask is truely ..for me ...the bst one i have ever seen and it too portray him in my fav. look, really mean and amazing !!!

Still not sure how to display these jewel of my collection !!!

Just want to add some fast pics for you !! have fun

let me know hat you think !!!

by the way bought some raw elder PM mask her too and will hopefully let this be finished by Pete himself soon !!!
so stay tuned .............

To complete my P1 collection i ordered a Pat Magee lifesize too which will be mine in about 6 weeks ...now i am broke
but complete & happy (and close to being single again, arrrghh !!!)

regards

D.

monster_buero_012.jpg

P1h1_2.JPG

monster_buero_006.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.