011910162501.jpg

011910162544.jpg

more picks to come

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys im realy exited

Update
Painting won't comence for a while now as i foundout im crap at airbrushing lol
i have alot of practicing to do first

dude when in doubt stencil that **** out , draw out your patterens on paper and cut it out with xacto knive use folded corners of cardboard for straight lines and edges and angles u also use things like gatorade caps for circles stencils help alot there are actual sfx stencils for air brushing zazzo makes them there just expensive to me , thats why i say to draw them out that way you can get the pattern you want in time u could free hand

hey srry no paint but just showing the bio i got and my muscle suit im well on my way now

012910140226.jpg

that bio is sick its the bull bio right ? who was the scupltor if you dont mind me asking if im not mistaken the sculpt was for sale right i think i almost purchased this one but not too sure ? i believe i seen the build thread to this one but its been a min , good start man keep going

that bio is sick its the bull bio right ? who was the scupltor if you dont mind me asking if im not mistaken the sculpt was for sale right i think i almost purchased this one but not too sure ? i believe i seen the build thread to this one but its been a min , good start man keep going
Hey
japgoth sold it to me he was the sculptor and a realy great guy yeah it's the bull bio I love it it's so awesome to have one I can't wait to attach it to my costume when it's done

thanks

ron

Update I've started repainting my bio as I decided I want to do it myself and Im about half way through my skin I have a few more layers to put on then it will be finaly finished I'll post picks tomorow as the paInt on my bio is drying and when my second head with latex and (check this) BAMBOOIE dreads arrive Friday I will have only one more thing to get which is my hands and feet from monstermaker which can't send me the items right now due to inforseen extended building work being done to his house (I think) well that's the update picks will arrive of all the new components to the costume tomorow when the second head arrives

Thanks

Ron

hey got picks of the second mask and dreads the second mask wont be used im my costume and im still deciding what to do with it
but the dreads will
the dreads are 12 bambooie foam dreads
and 37 latex dreads that will be atatched to my P1 mask when its painted (i cant freakin w8)

022610133244.jpg

022610133609.jpg

022610133626.jpg

022610133706.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back