P1 head in proportion?

lordderak

Hey All

Just wondering if you think this head and bio look a bit big on the torso?
I shortened the dreads also, i think it looks big..lol just not sure

3b73a288.jpg

That's probably one of the better looking suits I've seen in both paint and proportion. The Predators head IS out of proportion with the rest of its body (more-so with the second films creature). So, you have nothing to fear. I especially like the shorter dreadlocks as they're a lot closer to the movie look. Very sharp looking!!

Big fuckin' thumbs up, sir!

That's probably one of the better looking suits I've seen in both paint and proportion. The Predators head IS out of proportion with the rest of its body (more-so with the second films creature). So, you have nothing to fear. I especially like the shorter dreadlocks as they're a lot closer to the movie look. Very sharp looking!!

Big fuckin' thumbs up, sir!

cheers bud, im happy out now...

6 foot 1inch, cool, i hope i don't look like a bobble head pred with my mask when i finish. i'm 5'11. you got any more photos bro?

looks awesome to me duder,......blue pants don't work though,....ha ha

very nice though man,....doesn't look off-balance at all,.....

nah mate it looks great! like everyone has said the preds do have slighlty outsized heads so it's perfect! plus the dreads look spot on!!!!! enjoy your pred convention saturday!

I'm gonna agree with Branden, Derek. The proportions are near perfect for what the Pred was in the movie. Dread length is perfect, I personally tend to like longer dreads, but those shorter ones are what really made the 1st one look so badass. They also look like you levelled them out perfectly as well.

10/10 in my book! :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back