P1 hands and feet

emersonyahir

Hi Hunters, I finally finished the P1 hands and almost done with feet. Hard work. I hope you like.
Emerson .

DSC01183.JPG

DSC01187.JPG

DSC01201.JPG

DSC01202.JPG

DSC01185.JPG

DSC01186.JPG

DSC01199.JPG

DSC01219.JPG

DSC01220.JPG

looking good emerson...

i have to ask tho were'd you get the feet.. they look like two different feet from two different molds.. the armour is different and the toes are different to..

again top notch work

Hi mate, I have the same pair that I bought not so long ago and there are the same, have to agree with Colm, they look to be two different feet. Do you know who made yours????? By the way your paint is top notch looking forward to seeing it all together.

Hello, I bought the P1 costume from Hellcat Kreations, and they warned me about the feet and the P2 hands. So, I bought it anyway. Thanks for look.

Hi mate, I have the same pair that I bought not so long ago and there are the same, have to agree with Colm, they look to be two different feet. Do you know who made yours????? By the way your paint is top notch looking forward to seeing it all together.

Hi Celtpred, they are different feet, but I think it's a good job. Hellcat Kreations warned me about it. Thank you

Nice paint up... My guess on the feet would be one of two things... either the sculptor really appreciated the asymetry of the P1 and specifically sculpted that little armor plate on top of the foot to be different, keeping P1's lack of symetry in mind... OR, and my favorite, he molded one before the other was done and couldn't remember how he detailed that little plate on the one in the mold... either way, nice paint work.

Nice paint up... My guess on the feet would be one of two things... either the sculptor really appreciated the asymetry of the P1 and specifically sculpted that little armor plate on top of the foot to be different, keeping P1's lack of symetry in mind... OR, and my favorite, he molded one before the other was done and couldn't remember how he detailed that little plate on the one in the mold... either way, nice paint work.

Thanks for look and for your positive coments, Scott. I really appreciate it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back