P1 costume

wow!this is perfect man!im about to start my P1 suit and i hope it turns out like this its spot on!
can you list whos parts you used for me or did you make parts yourself or a combo of both?cheers and well done!

I thought the real blades puts that real factor up a notch and like the backpack as well. All you need is a real countdown gauntlet and you will be set.

wow!this is perfect man!im about to start my P1 suit and i hope it turns out like this its spot on!
can you list whos parts you used for me or did you make parts yourself or a combo of both?cheers and well done!
Hello Predatron, I bought this costume from Hellkatkreations. They are members here in the Lair. I bought it in the raw version and it includes: Skin with armour included, bones, mask, back pack, cannon,hands, feet and gauntlets. I know your costume is gonna turn out like this, no worries. Thanks for your positive comments.
Emerson M.

Thats the best P1 this year, absolutely killer paint up...great suit dude
Hi Lordderak, do you really think this costume is the best of the year?. Here in the Lair are professional painters and builders, and this is my first almost done costume. I really appreciate your positive comment. It's very important to me that kind of comments. Thanks bud.
Emerson M.

I thought the real blades puts that real factor up a notch and like the backpack as well. All you need is a real countdown gauntlet and you will be set.
Hi Guan-thwei, you are right, I'm working in the electronic bomb gauntlet. I will post some pics, this Saturday. Thanks for look dude.

Hello Predatron, I bought this costume from Hellkatkreations. They are members here in the Lair. I bought it in the raw version and it includes: Skin with armour included, bones, mask, back pack, cannon,hands, feet and gauntlets. I know your costume is gonna turn out like this, no worries. Thanks for your positive comments.
Emerson M.

wow!how come i never heard of these guys yet?!is that thier user name on the lair?ill try and find them,thanks mate

Very nice suit man. Question, the eyes look like realistic Predator eyes. Are they contacts or some other means? Would love to have some eyes but its a good chance contacts could damage my eyes.

Very nice suit man. Question, the eyes look like realistic Predator eyes. Are they contacts or some other means? Would love to have some eyes but its a good chance contacts could damage my eyes.
Hi Knight_Viper09, the costume is on a mannequin. And the mask has a pair of glass eyes. I bought it from VinmanC, he is a member in the Lair and he is making a high quality glass eyes.
Thanks for look.
Emerson M.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back