p1 canon video

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ransom

well i made this out of a few parts i had laying around and it even has a recoil action. its not as good as some of the others but its a start i still have a few things to do to it like add a beter antenna and leds.

Photo_011109_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ransom

well what im going to do is have the controls in the gauntlet under my hand and because its rc so dont have to worry about cords. i made it out of a rc tank i found at target for 16 bucks. its a little slow but im to lazy to step it up.lol i think it will do fine. i had a set up a lot like yours but it was to tall for me i needed something a little smaller because i have to put the bullhorn in the backpack instead of motors.