P1 Build Up

dennybobbutt82

Hello all this its my first thread now iv been scoping things out for a long time trying to figure some stuff out on how I wanted to build it up . Well a buddy was selling his p1 at a good price it needed a little tlc but I was up to it fix her up I got s few things to fix up so any advice our info please feel free to let me know

t and pred.jpg

face.jpg

The gent I purchased it from said it was a manowar mask and I don't know about dreads thanks man I got to do a little stuff to get it to fit better

Ok I finally got to wear my suit out for the first time to a small comic con here in kansas city area it was rock and comic con at a club called aftershock our was a blast I met a lot of great people that I can't wait to see again I got a few fixes to do but very pleased

20120428_170158.jpg

20120428_171734.jpg

20120428_172254.jpg

.facebook_-2030240853.jpg

Went and did first fridays here in Kansas city and got a trophy
20120803_204300.jpg
20120803_195253.jpg
20120803_194120.jpg
the skull on my belt had a hole in it and I didn't know it till I got to my car that people where throwing tips in it there was $52 in it I didn't even know people where doing it but it was a nice little bonus

I also added some speakers to my suit for sound exf and to play music out was a big hit it was fun dancing in the street I cranked it to 11 and let loose

Haha, people putting money in the skull... I have never heard about that before!

Very nice suit, the Termokk mask fits perfect for it. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back