P1 Blades and Beads / Dead End Batarang

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Art sent me some P1 beads and P1 blades. The casting quality is nice and smooth. Very little clean up and trimming needed. Here's a few pics of the blades and beads - the pics pretty much speak for themselves as to the quality:

Img_0394.jpg.png

Img_0395.jpg.png

Img_0396.jpg.png

Img_0397.jpg.png

Img_0398.jpg.png

Img_0399.jpg.png

Img_0402.jpg.png

Img_0407.jpg.png

Img_0408.jpg.png

Updated pics with paint all done on the blades. If you look closely, you can see little flecks of green and gold in the paint. Plus new pics of the Dead End Batarang. I gave it a textured bumpy surface and lots of chipped paint to show battle damage.

Img_1521.jpg.png

Img_1529.jpg.png

Img_1532.jpg.png

Img_1533.jpg.png

Img_1527.jpg.png

Img_1526.jpg.png

Img_1539.jpg.png

Img_1540.jpg.png

No bro just the Blades I dont sell the DE Batarang good work Jay love the paint Yob

No bro just the Blades I dont sell the DE Batarang good work Jay love the paint Yob :)

hey Art, have you ever thought about getting some of the blades either chromed up or cut in aluminum or something?? I would love to get some like that for my Pred statue. The weathering is nice and all, but just doesn't give the realistic feel of how a Preds blades should look. Does anyone even know how much a chrome job would cost?

Ya been wanting to paint them chromed too but from what i was was told it take about 3 days to do im still going to try it out and see what happens.

That would be bad ass to see a set of chromed blades...ohhhhhhhh...I can picture it now. Make it happen Art!

Huge thanks to you George - that thing is so cool, and I can't thank you enough :)

Ya been wanting to paint them chromed too but from what i was was told it take about 3 days to do im still going to try it out and see what happens.

yea man, if you can do it good, and have it be not crazy expensive, i think you could sell a lot of em. I have been looking for some for a long ass time, but few have ever done them. A automotive place might be able to chrome them, but i havent put in the effort to see how much it would cost.

Alsa has some nice chrome paint. Its come in a can or you can buy the stuff for airbrush. I bought the kit one time. It came out ok but think I rushed the job. But just follow the instructions and should come out ok.

http://www.alsacorp.com/

That would be bad ass to see a set of chromed blades...ohhhhhhhh...I can picture it now. Make it happen Art!

Huge thanks to you George - that thing is so cool, and I can't thank you enough :eek:

Im Working on it JaY

yea man, if you can do it good, and have it be not crazy expensive, i think you could sell a lot of em. I have been looking for some for a long ass time, but few have ever done them. A automotive place might be able to chrome them, but i havent put in the effort to see how much it would cost.

Trying automotive paint and can its still takes a long ass time

Alsa has some nice chrome paint. Its come in a can or you can buy the stuff for airbrush. I bought the kit one time. It came out ok but think I rushed the job. But just follow the instructions and should come out ok.

http://www.alsacorp.com/

thanks for the link bud but **** for $600 it better come out more then ok :popcorn:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back