P1 Bio?

UglyMoFo

Hey guys and gals. I know this is probably a matter of opinion, but what would the best P1 bio be for wearing. As far as accuracy and weight go, I mean. I have a KJ P1 which, while being one of the most accurate P1 bios out there IMO, is heavy as HELL. I'm going to try and wrestle through wearing it this Halloween, but after that I'm going to trade it in for another. I was thinking something accurate but lightweight, or at least lighter than the KJ. Help appreciated.

-UMF

Did you get your KJP1 from King Jamie or from Biohunter76? I know that King Jamie casted his Bios THICK and heavy, but Casey casts his just perfectly and even though its the same Bio, his is MUCH lighter.

Did you get your KJP1 from King Jamie or from Biohunter76? I know that King Jamie casted his Bios THICK and heavy, but Casey casts his just perfectly and even though its the same Bio, his is MUCH lighter.

I got mine from ronin who was selling his. From your THICK description I'd say it was from KJ. I probably will end up going with Casey as I've already gotten a few recommendations to him in response to this thread and I've seen he does awesome work. I didn't know that his P1 and the KJ were the same. Definately the major factor here is weight.

Yeah, you have one cast by Jamie, I bought the mold from his wife after he went off to prison. I can make you one that will be MUCH better for wearing.

I got mine from ronin who was selling his.
Someone said my name? :p
Yes it was an original KJ bio awesome for displaying but kind of akward to wear.
I also concur with the rest of the members...
casey is the king of bios!
I highly recommend casey.Trust worthy,fast shipping,great communication and the quality of his castings is superb!

Uhg ...looooong story. probably best to not even go there. Used to hang out with that guy from time to time ...sure surprised me when the **** went down

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back