P1 Bio paintup

lordderak

Hey Guys/Gals

I didnt like the shiny new look of my P1 bio, so i got my extremely talented friend Ken to weather this bad boy up and im
over the moon with the results....considering this was his first paint up on a mask...never ceases to amaze me what he can do with paint and tomfoolery...lol its an Irish word look it up..

Anyway enjoy the pics, u can also see in a couple of shots what the bio looked like before, the old paint up can be seen in the full costume shots...

I can upload more pics of the weathering process as Ken documents the whole lot.......if any one wants to see the magic happen..

IMG_2975.JPG

Standing_pred.jpg

Hey Guys/Gals

I didnt like the shiny new look of my P1 bio, so i got my extremely talented friend Ken to weather this bad boy up and im
over the moon with the results....considering this was his first paint up on a mask...never ceases to amaze me what he can do with paint and tomfoolery...lol its an Irish word look it up..

Anyway enjoy the pics, u can also see in a couple of shots what the bio looked like before, the old paint up can be seen in the full costume shots...

I can upload more pics of the weathering process as Ken documents the whole lot.......if any one wants to see the magic happen..

Crap, the new photos are too big, bare with me.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nicely done, weathering bio's is hard work to make it look right, not the technique really just how you apply, and knowing when to say enough is enough, this looks really nice

I love the new paint job looks better then the movie one, but then again we are talking about SW here lol. I wish I was able to wear something like that already.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back