P1 Bio Help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkraven

A friend of my Dads wants me to get and paint a P1 bio in exchange for a couple of goodies which is more than a fair trade

i thought about getting the Mysteria P1 for about two second then looking at the one ive got realized id get shouted at if i did,

Im considering getting the AVP bio form Mysteria does anyone have one, if so what is the quality it is worth the money

if not then i will have to find a screen accurate P1 bio which might be the more sensible option, anyone here make one?

Andy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkraven

im not sure which one ive got i think its the deluxe bio i think it might actually be as big as a predator head so might make a good bio sculpting base ill have to check when i get my masks in a few weeks

thanks for the reply

22620rocks

Well if you dont want to spend money buying it i suggest downloading (Pepakura paper modeling software) and try searching for the mask.