P1 Bio Helmet Paint Up

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WebChief

Sr Member
I recently started painting up my Predator 1 bio helmet. I bought the helmet on the RPF but it had a glossy, metal flake paint job. I didn't want a glittery Predator so decided to do it up right.

First step, primered up:

After a few hours of sponge painting:

And when I was done for the day. I still have a bit more blending to do but its well underway:

Next up, adding the detail parts and the LEDs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hunts With Man

There's a black patch at the left jawline that looks just a little conspicuous, might benefit from a little more blending. It looks great everywhere else.

WebChief

Sr Member
I added the red super bright LEDs I got here at the Lair and the resin bits.

WebChief

Sr Member
Thank you! I was really happy with how they turned out. I couldn't believe how blindingly bright they are! Its pretty incredible.

I just have to weather up the resin parts I added and then can turn my attention to getting a visor in those eye holes. What's the consensus for the P1 lenses? Simple smoked lenses or is it a mirror?

WebChief

Sr Member
I weathered up the resin greeblies and was thrilled to get my Predator 1 neck seal in the mail today from Mothmonty so I had to throw it under it to check it out.

Philby

Thank you! I was really happy with how they turned out. I couldn't believe how blindingly bright they are! Its pretty incredible.

I just have to weather up the resin parts I added and then can turn my attention to getting a visor in those eye holes. What's the consensus for the P1 lenses? Simple smoked lenses or is it a mirror?

i'd go with a smoked lens since it's a weathered bio,........chrome lens would look too new or need to be weathered too.......

i think