P1 Bio For Bronson

hez1

I thought I'd post up some progress pics for one of our newer members, Bronson, who asked me to do a finished P1 for him recently. So far I've trimmed the bio, and I've laid down the base weathering on it, to which I'll start adding a silver finish very soon. Check back tomorrow for more!

Sorry for the crappy pics...despite what anyone says, phones are no match for a camera...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wahoo mate looking nice,thx for the time and effort your putting into this,and for the pics,hopefully in the future ill be all suited and booted and ill buy you a beer for all the help...

OK, here's a couple more...Still in the process obviously, so these dark spots will be toned down quite a lot.

Almost there with this one...just lense and LEDs to go in, really. Depends on if Bronson wants a glossy clear coat on it or not.

Having it matte for ppl who need to know ;-) looking forward to getting my 1st bio. Epic skills hez thank you so much.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back