P1 BIO FINISHED AT LAST

WOLFPREDATOR

***** Finsihed *****

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on the good work you did on the P1.....
it came out realy well ....awsome job... i like the texture . what did you use for the texture....
it gives it a diffrent feel to it ..i like it looks great

congrats on the good work you did on the P1.....
it came out realy well ....awsome job... i like the texture . what did you use for the texture....
it gives it a diffrent feel to it ..i like it looks great

thanks alot bud much appreciated

i used a textured spray paint ,called RUST-OLEUM. it has bits of stuff within the can itself that mixes with the paint as it is sprayed, looks good. here a pic of one of the cans

theres a few u can buy desert bisque , iged iron, peble about £7.99 a can. i really recomend them for bios

P5040126.JPG

thanks alot bud much appreciated

i used a textured spray paint ,called RUST-OLEUM. it has bits of stuff within the can itself that mixes with the paint as it is sprayed, looks good. here a pic of one of the cans

theres a few u can buy desert bisque , iged iron, peble about £7.99 a can. i really recomend them for bios

thats a good idea for the bio....thanks again for the info

I've used that paint on a small project some time back. Used it just for texture and put a primer right top of that again then I gave it a good finish. Came out really good..

Boy, you need to work on your photo skills LOL

First your pics are moved during exposure, which is too short anyway, giving us a fuzzy view on color AND texture. Second you lit the pic well enough, but focus on the mask on the background

cheers guys , im not the best with a camera lol i jut point and click, i will try to work on my camera-man skills lol not sure if i should give it a qwik spash of chrome paint just to give it some shine?

ohhh at the top lol , my laptop keyboard has no grooves between the keys so u have to take care when typin if you type fast as i do lol cheers gb

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back