P1 bio 1st cast 2nd page

ssloun

Hi everybody,
since I recently got my first face mask from Lee, I could finally start to sculpt a bio that would fit something and here it is.
I covered the mask with duct tape and put a layer of fiberglass on it and then pull it off the mask and sculpt on it so the bio should fit the mask nicely.
Anyway heres some pix, just getting to basic shape.

Joseph

P1010338.JPG

P1010339.JPG

Hi guys,
thanks for your comments and here's another small update.

Btw Hez mine too, actually this one is competing with AVP elder in my head all the time, cant decide wich ones better :lol: .

P1010347.JPG

P1010348.JPG

Yes, more sculpting! Looking good, you've done it the right way by planning in advance, factoring in the mask that's going to be underneath it before throwing down the clay.
Can't wait to see more.

Hi guys,
Im back finally. My room has been successfully repainted and some of my stuff is back in here again so I got back to this bio.
Its a shame, cause Im leaving on Sunday for holiday and am getting back in two months or so, so this thing needs to be finished on Friday and moulded on Saturday/Sunday.
I wont be doing laser housing on this one until I get back, there simply not enough time :( .
Here are some pics, lets see how it looks on Friday heh :D

Joseph

p1010352.JPG

p1010353.JPG

p1010354.JPG

That's looking pretty good man. If I can make a suggestion, the nose looks a little narrow, just in the way it tapers inwards before widening out a little at the chin. That could maybe do with a little filling out. Other than that it looks great, you've got the proportions looking really good.

Greetings hunters :D ,
here's some update.
What do you think folks, is it going to be done by tomorrow morning or not? :( I hope it is.

Hez : thanks for advice, I changed the bottom nose lil bit, but I think it will need more.
And thanks every1 for comments

P1010355.JPG

P1010356.JPG

P1010357.JPG

P1010358.JPG

Hi guys,
my bio is finished. I will do a lil clean up around hose holes eventually and that would be all I guess.

Unfortunately for me, I vent down to the only store where I always buy silicon and stuff, but they took a day off !!! grrr they have usually opened on Saturdays, but not this one. The store is closed on Sunday and am leaving Monday morning so it has to wait 5 weeks until I get back and you know I woder hows it gonna look like in 5 weeks :( .

Here's pics, enjoy

Joseph.

P1010361.JPG

P1010364.JPG

P1010368.JPG

P1010370.JPG

P1010372.JPG

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back