P1 armour tutes

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

UnclePred

Hey everyone, I want to make some predator armour the kind from predator 1. I just want to make it out of cardboard for now cos I'm a cheapskate and I was hoping someone out there knew tutorials or had some advice. Yes I know, I'm a noob.

Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
hey unclepred, lol i like the name, umm to tell truth i havent really seen any P1 style armor templates around, AVP is what ive seen,
id say if you dont find what your looking for , look at the AVP templates and get ideas of how ud make the P1 out of foamies,

:D

heres the AVP armor tread,

AVP armor

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.