P1 armor templates?

Estelle

Sorry guys, I hate to do this but I must ask -I’ve tried using the ‘search’ but I keep getting the
: Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don’t know why you got this error…….: response. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?..I don't know.
I’m trying to find anything on making a P1 cod template, and I’m using “ Cod template” in the search box. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would really be appreciated. Thanks so much.
~Estelle

Sorry Estelle.... but I belive we have no P1 cod template..... only some Screenshots...

You mean a template like the ones from Vinmac?

I think it's because the word Cod only has three letters. I seem to recall reading that there is a minimum required number of letters for all words in the query...

Sorry Estelle.... but I belive we have no P1 cod template..... only some Screenshots...

You mean a template like the ones from Vinmac?
I'm basically looking for anything-I'm having a cod made for me by Tony over at Sword and Stone Armory and I'll need to send him a template, he has tons of pic I sent him-If I can get info on how to go about making one that would be great!
@ Darth Pinhead, Thanks for the tip, I'll try again this time I'll re-word my search.
~Estelle

I Googled "predator armor pepakura" and found nothing. Sorry, ;)
Ahhh, no need to apologize…you can never find things when you are actively looking for them. I appreciate your help, I really do. Hell, I have a basic idea of how to go about creating a P1 cod, not sure if I’m right I’m my assumptions though, but I’m gonna’ go with it until I find out better!
~Estelle

Ahhh, no need to apologize…you can never find things when you are actively looking for them. I appreciate your help, I really do. Hell, I have a basic idea of how to go about creating a P1 cod, not sure if I’m right I’m my assumptions though, but I’m gonna’ go with it until I find out better!
~Estelle

My recommendation, though not entirely ethical and I'm not saying I have done it (I did), is to go to your USPS offcice and make use of their "free" priority shipping envelopes. Good source of cardboard, hehehe...

My recommendation, though not entirely ethical and I'm not saying I have done it (I did), is to go to your USPS offcice and make use of their "free" priority shipping envelopes. Good source of cardboard, hehehe...
...O.k, so I would need to use the same type of board material that the priority shipping envelopes are made of? I was sitting here with common cardboard..
~Estelle

I drew up a template of my own when I did my codpiece in Sintra last summer. If you'd like, I can scan it in later this evening. I didn't put any of the detail into it, but it should be enough to get started.

I drew up a template of my own when I did my codpiece in Sintra last summer. If you'd like, I can scan it in later this evening. I didn't put any of the detail into it, but it should be enough to get started.
That would be great Elkman, I'd really appreciate it. I just need something to get me started.
~Estelle

Hmm. Well, I'm afraid I can't find that codpiece template I thought I had. Either I put it in the wrong place, or I threw the paper in the recycling bin since I didn't think I'd be making another one. If I find it, I'll let you know.

If nothing else, I could take pictures and measurements of the codpiece that I actually built, and then you could extrapolate that to your own template.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back