P1 Armor and Weapon Templates?

I know Jay monsteroom used to sell it but doesnt anymore. Monster Makers sells a nice black latex now for casting up Batman suits.

You just need ordinary latex and black acrylic paint, mix well till you get a good black colour, not grey, add the paint to the latex a bit at a time
It will stay flexable sand not crack

I'd look around before buying, you don't need expensive mask latex, just ordinary liquid latex will do, and any black acrylic
You can get it on ebay, a gallon will be more than enough

i dont think there are any, but a good way to make them would be to make a ducktape dummy, than tape paper on the designated area. draw the shape. then you may want to get another paper place it over it give it some space and draw the next part. just an idea. or you can free hand it by looking at a picture.

i dont think there are any, but a good way to make them would be to make a ducktape dummy, than tape paper on the designated area. draw the shape. then you may want to get another paper place it over it give it some space and draw the next part. just an idea. or you can free hand it by looking at a picture.

I remember though there was a topic about templates, and there was one with a P1 cannon, armor, and gauntlet templates, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Thank you for the info though. :mad:

Does anyone have a link to a topic or have templates?

I found some gauntlet and blade templates for P1, but not any armor or cannon.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back