P1 Armor and Weapon Templates?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

inkmonster

I know Jay monsteroom used to sell it but doesnt anymore. Monster Makers sells a nice black latex now for casting up Batman suits.

frosty

Sr Member
You just need ordinary latex and black acrylic paint, mix well till you get a good black colour, not grey, add the paint to the latex a bit at a time
It will stay flexable sand not crack

AlienatedPredator

If I were to purchase some latex from monster makers, would 32 oz. be enough for 40 dreads or would I need a gallon? Is it the RD-407 Mask Making Latex?

frosty

Sr Member
I'd look around before buying, you don't need expensive mask latex, just ordinary liquid latex will do, and any black acrylic
You can get it on ebay, a gallon will be more than enough

th3 pr3dat0r

i dont think there are any, but a good way to make them would be to make a ducktape dummy, than tape paper on the designated area. draw the shape. then you may want to get another paper place it over it give it some space and draw the next part. just an idea. or you can free hand it by looking at a picture.

AlienatedPredator

i dont think there are any, but a good way to make them would be to make a ducktape dummy, than tape paper on the designated area. draw the shape. then you may want to get another paper place it over it give it some space and draw the next part. just an idea. or you can free hand it by looking at a picture.
I remember though there was a topic about templates, and there was one with a P1 cannon, armor, and gauntlet templates, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Thank you for the info though. :mad:

Does anyone have a link to a topic or have templates?

I found some gauntlet and blade templates for P1, but not any armor or cannon.