P1 - 2nd Gen

hez1

Been working on this for a little while now...after the mold started to go on my P1, I felt it was about time that I fixed a couple of things that have been bugging me for years on my P1. You can only really see a couple of the changes, the first being that I have evened out the symmetry on the cheeks a little. It still needs some finessing, but you can see it. The second is the line behind each of the eyes.

Changes you can't see, the dome had a large flat spot, but only from one very specific angle, that meant it went almost completely unnoticed. It bugged me, so I fixed it. The middle of the eye area was a little uneven, this has been fixed up a little.

I don't want to play with it too much, because who wants a perfect P1? That's part of its charm.

Here's the pics:

IMG_3293.jpg.gif

IMG_3291.jpg.gif

Semi-finished one, still needs tri-laser piece and the cheek port, and of course lenses. This is a mixture of paint and metal coatings.

IMG_3356.jpg.gif

IMG_3357.jpg.gif

IMG_3358.jpg.gif

IMG_3359.jpg.gif

IMG_3361.jpg.gif

IMG_3362.jpg.gif

Jason, I poured melted clay into the mold. It came out far from perfect, but much less work than sculpting from scratch.

Amazing how subtle changes alter the look of a bio.

great work Paul, hope you didnt get any napalm ( melted clay ) on you , ouchie !

Amazing how subtle changes alter the look of a bio.

great work Paul, hope you didnt get any napalm ( melted clay ) on you , ouchie !
It's true, they're all very minor changes so far but I can't wait to get one cast up to compare to the original.

And yes, I did splash some clay on my leg. Not sure what temperature chavant melts at, but it burns pretty good.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back