P1 1St Predator ,.........closed Mouth ,...in Progress

Philby

Here's where i stand so far on the original predator,....closed mouth,......you can see the start of the shoulder cannon ( not going for screen accurate cannon )

here we go ,....

philby2 021.jpg

philby2 025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,.....lots left to do but wanted to post progress shots ........need fresh eyes to point out what needs fixed or altered,.....so far so good ,...
ready for the full suit soon as soon as i resin the soft mannequin i scrounged up ,.......i'll keep it updated,......

have to transport the head onto a smaller support,.....the smooth-on bucket is a little too wide,.....
will post updated pics when i stop forgetting my camera at the Fu**in tattoo shop ,....

all for now,....

047.JPG

045.JPG

here's pics after 1st pass of textures ,......still need to work on the jowels,.....
just blocked them in for now,.....

thanks for looking ,......so far so good,.....

Last edited by a moderator:
molds are done ,........did both heads , both feet and the gauntlets all at once,....once i get to the shop i'll update pics ,....ready for latex !!!!!

looking forward to seeig this mean mofo in latex dude :)

thanks lee,.....looked alot at your textures and tried to do what i could,.....
ended up with more creases than solid texture but,.....either way i'm happy with it being my first full-head attempt,....

moving shop to a new location so i will cast them at the end of the month ,....

latex is on it's way here so i can FU**IN FINALLY cast one to see the outcome ,.....sorry i take forever guys,....i don't mean to ,....just got alot of commision **** and tattoos to do ,.......i'm on it,....no worries ,... :D

Looks fantastic. I wish I had the skill and ability to sculpt like this. I'm looking forward to seeing this complete.

Brian

FOSSIL undermask somehow survived 4 months of no watering so ,.....but it def needs re-vamping,.....i'll work on that again in the next couple weeks along with casting these up ,......i need to upload some pictures ,.....slackin ,....in many ways

i know this isn't the fossil undermask topic but,.....ended up making it a half-mask so i'll re-vamp the full undermask once i get to it,....
having a problem tracking down slip latex anywhere close to me so ,.....we wait,....more,....again

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back