P.L. Enterprise A refit options

nwjedidave

Sr Member
(posted on afew other boards)

hey all

i've been looking into buying a finished P.L. Ent. A refit and in talking with the builder he mentioned afew of his customers have asked for some different options that probably wouldn't be considered "movie accurate."

one that was mentioned was chasing landing lights in the shuttle bay... to me that sounds really cool, and helps to bring some uniqueness to a specific finished build...

i'm wondering what other little touches you guys may recommend that aren't screen accurate but you think would still make the ship look pretty darned cool...

thanks in advance
NWJEDI
dave

You from Seattle? :D (Same here.) I saw a PL Refit at the local Sci-Fi Modeling Club meeting that was fully lit with LEDs that were all controlled electronically by little circuit boards. Window lights always on, slow flashing nav lights, faster strobes, switchable from impulse to warp drive lighting scheme, RCS thrusters flashing randomly while at impulse, and tiny little sequenced landing lights in the cargo bay. It was unreal.

So all of those options would be good to add as special little touches. But whoever is building it had better be good with electronics. . .

thanks star... yea more closer to tacoma than seattle... the kit i'm having build will have all those (i'm pretty sure) and we're going to test some lighting effects for the nacells...

if you know of any pics of that PL refit i'd love to see some

where can i find out more info about this modeling club?

thx
NWJEDI
dave

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back